Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jarred and Jess

It's been quite a while since I have posted photo shoots on here so I thought I'd start with the latest greatest shoot.
This past Saturday, I got the chance to shoot some pics for two of Tye and I's really great friends. I got the privilege of shooting Jarred and Jess' wedding a year and a half ago and they came to me wanting some shots for Christmas gifts. We got more than we bargained for. The weather was incredible for November in Prescott, downtown wasn't very crowded, and Jarred and Jess came looking good and ready for a good time. It was an absolute pleasure. Here are some of the faves from the morning.

This is my favorite shot of the entire day.




Jess started making homeade beanies a while back and these are two of her creations. She sells them. If you are looking for a cool, unique Christmas gift let me know. I'll get you in touch with her.
We found this really cool wall that just begged to have this picture taken. The caption on the wall reads "Where do you stand? Are you Sitting?" Great job having fun with this one.




Jarred is always saying really goofy stuff to Jess and I have no doubt that this was one of those times.

Thanks for a great morning you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment